Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was another pizza recipe we came up with to use up some ingredients in the fridge!
Make and share this Ham, Cheese, and Tomato Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ham, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl, and scatter a little over the sauce.
- Scatter the ham and onion over the pizza, then arrange the tomato.
- Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.
Great Pizza! I did leave off the onions but added onion powder to the pizza sauce. Made for ZWT 7
Great combination! We really enjoyed the ham, tomato, and onion. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7