1/2 Photos of Ham, Cheese, and Tomato Pizza
Sara 76's Note:
This was another pizza recipe we came up with to use up some ingredients in the fridge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- 2Combine cheeses in a small bowl, and scatter a little over the sauce.
- 3Scatter the ham and onion over the pizza, then arrange the tomato.
- 4Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham, Cheese, and Tomato Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 1895.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: