This was another pizza recipe we came up with to use up some ingredients in the fridge!
Make and share this Ham, Cheese, and Tomato Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Combine cheeses in a small bowl, and scatter a little over the sauce.
- Scatter the ham and onion over the pizza, then arrange the tomato.
- Sprinkle with basil, and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.
Great Pizza! I did leave off the onions but added onion powder to the pizza sauce. Made for ZWT 7
Great combination! We really enjoyed the ham, tomato, and onion. Thanks for sharing! ZWT7