A co-worker brought this dish to share at lunch one day. The vibrancy of the lemongrass pesto, succulence of the tender curled shrimp, and the al dente fresh pasta made this a lunch to remember. This dish is just beautiful to share with someone you love, thus I've called it Honey-I-Love-You...Pasta. Serve with a crusty French bread and garlic butter or olive oil. I've found lemongrass pesto recipes online, but haven't made any. I usually buy from a local specialty store or online. Warms up well in the microwave. Haven't tried freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil linguini, drain and keep warm.
- 2Peel and clean shrimp. (Remove tails).
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 4Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until soft.
- 5Mix in the lemongrass pesto, cream, and parmesan cheese until well combined and bubbling.
- 6Add the shrimp; cook until just done. Do not overcook.
- 7Pour the mixture over the warm linguini and serve immediately.
- 8Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro, to add color.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-I-Love-You Lemongrass Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.0
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 280.7 mg
- Sodium 486.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: