Chef Forest's Note:
Fresh tradtional Alfredo Sauce. I know that everyone and their dog has an Alfredo Sauce. I got this recipe from a little Italian lady that took me under her wing to teach me how to cook good Italian food. She learned how to cook from the old country and cooked professionally in Victoria, BC until she retired. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Crack pepper into melted butter, more is better, at least 1 Tbsp (cracked).
- 3Add Garlic Salt to taste (at least 1 tsp).
- 4Add Cream.
- 5Melt in slowly at least 4 Tbsp of paramesan or Tbsp for every person over 4 people, i.e. 6 people - 6 Tbsp.
- 6Stir constantly, do not allow sauce to "break" or bubble up and foam. This makes the sauce runny.
- 7Once sauce has reached desired thickness, mix sauce with pasta, adding more parmesan to glue it all together.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 69.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g