Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh tradtional Alfredo Sauce. I know that everyone and their dog has an Alfredo Sauce. I got this recipe from a little Italian lady that took me under her wing to teach me how to cook good Italian food. She learned how to cook from the old country and cooked professionally in Victoria, BC until she retired. Enjoy!
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat.
- Crack pepper into melted butter, more is better, at least 1 Tbsp (cracked).
- Add Garlic Salt to taste (at least 1 tsp).
- Add Cream.
- Melt in slowly at least 4 Tbsp of paramesan or Tbsp for every person over 4 people, i.e. 6 people - 6 Tbsp.
- Stir constantly, do not allow sauce to "break" or bubble up and foam. This makes the sauce runny.
- Once sauce has reached desired thickness, mix sauce with pasta, adding more parmesan to glue it all together.