1/6 Photos of Italian Casserole Bread
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Light casserole bread that goes very well with spaghetti, lasagna, etc. Whip this up in just a few minutes and then cook your meal. Has a biscuit like texture, my DS loves this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 & grease a 1.5 qt round casserole dish.
- 2Combine milk, melted butter & egg white, beating until smooth.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients just until Bisquick is moistened; it'll be lumpy.
- 4Pour into prepared dish & bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool 5 minutes, remove from pan to wire rack. Serve warm or allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Casserole Bread
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 51.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick Heart Smart mix