Light casserole bread that goes very well with spaghetti, lasagna, etc. Whip this up in just a few minutes and then cook your meal. Has a biscuit like texture, my DS loves this one.
- Heat oven to 375 & grease a 1.5 qt round casserole dish.
- Combine milk, melted butter & egg white, beating until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients just until Bisquick is moistened; it'll be lumpy.
- Pour into prepared dish & bake 35 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes, remove from pan to wire rack. Serve warm or allow to cool.