1/3 Photos of Italian Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
Sundried tomatoes, prosciutto, basil add a nice touch to this salad. Making it a great summer salad. I wanted a green dressing for St Patrick's day and came up with this. I know It is Italian but still yummy. The dressing is good as a dip or sandwich spread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 cups cauliflower (stem removed and broken into flowerets)
- 4 -5 cups broccoli (stem removed and broken into flowerets)
- 1 -2 ounce prosciutto, 1 cup diced (cooked till crisp)
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 cup diced
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, diced small (sharp aged 7 months)
- 1Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- 2Place all dressing ingredients in a blander and blend till smooth.
- 3Pour over salad and toss till will coated.
- 4Chill till ready to use.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 379.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Grey Poupon mustard