This is one of my favorite recipes of all time! A delicious cheesy bread, fantastic warm or cold! Make this once and you'll make it time and time again. A very easy and impressive bread!
- In a warm oven, let dough rise until double.
- Combine cheeses and pepper and set mixture aside.
- Roll dough into a 10 x 16 inch square.
- Spread melted butter over entire surface of the dough square.
- Sprinkle the cheese/pepper mixture over prepared dough and roll up beginning at the 16 inch side.
- Fold ends under and place on greased cookie sheet with seam side down.
- With a sharp knife cut about 3-4 slants diagonally across the top.
- Plcae in a warm oven and let rise until double again.
- Heat oven to 375°F and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Many people enjoy dipping this bread in red sauce.