1/3 Photos of Italian Cheese Bread
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is one of my favorite recipes of all time! A delicious cheesy bread, fantastic warm or cold! Make this once and you'll make it time and time again. A very easy and impressive bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a warm oven, let dough rise until double.
- 2Combine cheeses and pepper and set mixture aside.
- 3Roll dough into a 10 x 16 inch square.
- 4Spread melted butter over entire surface of the dough square.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese/pepper mixture over prepared dough and roll up beginning at the 16 inch side.
- 6Fold ends under and place on greased cookie sheet with seam side down.
- 7With a sharp knife cut about 3-4 slants diagonally across the top.
- 8Plcae in a warm oven and let rise until double again.
- 9Heat oven to 375°F and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- 10Slice and enjoy!
- 11Many people enjoy dipping this bread in red sauce.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1221.2
- Calories from Fat 899
- Total Fat 99.9 g
- Saturated Fat 61.8 g
- Cholesterol 312.1 mg
- Sodium 2333.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 72.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough