Quick and easy and yummy to boot!!! Threw this together one day when I was in a rush. You can substitute hamburger for the chicken.
- Cook chicken until done in a skillet using olive oil and a touch of butter for flavour over medium heat.
- Add in tomatoes to deglaze the pan and then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 20 minutes on medium low temperature until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over white rice or pasta.
- I love to serve this with recipe #82356, Cheese and Jalapeno Foccacia Bread.