1/1 Photo of Italian Chicken and Tomatoes
Quick and easy and yummy to boot!!! Threw this together one day when I was in a rush. You can substitute hamburger for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken until done in a skillet using olive oil and a touch of butter for flavour over medium heat.
- 2Add in tomatoes to deglaze the pan and then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Cook for 20 minutes on medium low temperature until vegetables are tender.
- 4Serve over white rice or pasta.
- 5I love to serve this with Cornish Game Hens Flambé, Cheese and Jalapeno Foccacia Bread.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 242.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian-style stewed tomatoes