Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A wonderful vegetable salad marinated in an italian style dressing. Perfect to make ahead. Vegetables may be adjusted to your taste. It's especially good with lots of celery and cauliflower. Goes great with lasagna!
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch carrot
- 3 bell peppers, any color
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 (14 ounce) can black olives, pitted
- 1 (4 ounce) container cherry tomatoes (to taste) or 1 (4 ounce) container grape tomatoes (to taste)
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a lidded jar. Shake to combine.
- Chop all vegetables bite size, leaving the tomatoes whole.
- Place chopped vegetables into a large Tupperware type bowl with lid.
- Pour dressing over vegetables.
- Place lid on bowl and shake to distribute dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 6 hours.