From Southern Living. Great as a snack, lunch or light dinner.
Make and share this Italian Club Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces Italian bread (1/2 pound loaf)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced genoa salami
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced garlic bologna
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, sliced cooked and cut in half
- Cut bread diagonally into 12 (1/4 inch thick) slices; arrange on baking sheet.
- Brush slices evenly with Italian dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 375 degrees 5 - 6 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spread untoasted sides of bread slices evenly with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Layer 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side up with salami, bologna and provolone. Top with 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side up; layer with lettuce tomatoes and bacon. Top with remaining 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut in half and secure with wooden picks.