1/5 Photos of Italian Club Sandwich
From Southern Living. Great as a snack, lunch or light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces Italian bread (1/2 pound loaf)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced genoa salami
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced garlic bologna
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- romaine lettuce leaf
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, sliced cooked and cut in half
- 1Cut bread diagonally into 12 (1/4 inch thick) slices; arrange on baking sheet.
- 2Brush slices evenly with Italian dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Bake 375 degrees 5 - 6 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 4Spread untoasted sides of bread slices evenly with mayonnaise and mustard.
- 5Layer 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side up with salami, bologna and provolone. Top with 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side up; layer with lettuce tomatoes and bacon. Top with remaining 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
- 6Cut in half and secure with wooden picks.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 945.3
- Calories from Fat 623
- Total Fat 69.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 3202.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 36.9 g