Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cream oleo, Crisco and sugar.
- Add eggs, almond extract, cinnamon, cream and milk.
- Mix in nuts and baking powder and flour.
- Roll small balls into long rolls, then kind of flatten it.
- Slice in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Put on cookie sheet.
- Bake until done at 350 degrees.
- Mix melted butter and powdered sugar.
- Put in small containers and add different food colorings.
- Spread on cooled cookies and let harden.
- Then put in canned containers.
- Can store for months.