1/1 Photo of Italian Crab Salad, Spread or Dip
2 hrs 15 mins
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Make ahead. Great blend of flavors for a zippy salad, spread, or dip. Be sure to allow for refrigeration to get the best melding of ingredients. Can't remember the origin of this recipe; made some ingredient and amount changes. For dip: double the dressing. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup onion, diced (red or yellow)
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1 lb crabmeat or 1 lb imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, green pepper (if using), celery and crab.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayo, and lemon juice with the oregano and salt/pepper.
- 3Pour the dressing over the crab mixture and toss carefully to combine.
- 4Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Crab Salad, Spread or Dip
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 1011.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: