1/1 Photo of Italian Festival Chicken Sandwiches
24 hrs 10 mins
Italian Chicken Sandwiches Recipe from Festival Foods - I've used deli ham in place of the prosciutto too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate chicken breasts in Italian dressing for up to 24 hours.
- 2Grill or broil chicken breasts.
- 3Mix together mayonnaise and pesto.
- 4Spread on both sides of rolls.
- 5Place a chicken breast on each roll.
- 6Top with shredded cheese, prosciutto, peppers, and lettuce.
- 7Cut the sandwich in half diagonally.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Festival Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.9
- Calories from Fat 600
- Total Fat 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.7 mg
- Sodium 2311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: