Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is another Nick Stellino recipe. So simple, but the flavors really compliment each other well...Ya gotta love that man! (I know I do...) *wink*
- 1 lb cremini mushroom, washed and cut in half (or white button mushrooms)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- In a stainless steel bowl mix together the mushrooms, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder and olive oil. Cook on the grill (or grill pan) on high heat for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled mushrooms back in the bowl and mix well, while still hot with the cheese and parsley.
Very good grilled mushroom, Bergy's photo sold me on them, had to try them, love the flavours and so easy to put together and grill, thanks for posting.
Lovely combination of flavores I used regular button mushrooms and only a quick spray of mazola oil/ This review is in memory of a lovely person - You are missed Stacky
I thought these were really delicious! I cooked them in a grill pan on the stove top. I used a mix of oyster and shiitakes and they turned out really nice. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT4.