My neighbors made this for a summer picnic and it was delicious. They used an Italian dressing made at a local restaurant. Experiment a little or try Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs frozen raw shrimp (thawed and drained)
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing (a sweet or spicy brand that you like, but NOT fat-free)
- 3 small zucchini (sliced)
- 3 small summer squash (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (cubed)
Any other grillable veggies you like
- 1Place all ingredients in a large zip-lock bag.
- 2Seal and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- 3Thread shrimp and veggies onto metal skewers, alternating as desired.
- 4Grill over medium heat about 4 minutes, turn once and grill 4 minutes more.
- 5Remove from skewers and serve hot.
- 6This also works as a stir-fry: Marinate as above and then saute all ingredients over medium-high heat in a large skillet until shrimp are pink.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.9 mg
- Sodium 1163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 22.3 g