1/1 Photo of Italian Ice
A classic & delicious Italian dessert. It is very light, so it is good after a heavy meal. Serves 4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
ONE of the following
- 1In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in water.
- 2Add fruit juice, strawberries, or chocolate.
- 3If adding fruit juice, let stand 5 minutes, then strain out rind.
- 4Pour mixture into freezing tray & freeze, stirring frequently until mixture is thick & mushy.
- 5Serve in chilled champagne glasses with appropriate garnish.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Ice
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 40.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: