Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and easy to make! Sweet and smooth and you can add an optional floater if you would like!
Make and share this Italian Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- If desired, rub the rim of 2 margarita glasses with lime and roll in coarse sugar.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add ingredients (if you don't have a shaker, use a pitcher!).
- Add Amaretto, Triple Sec, Tequila, and sweet and sour and shake well.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime.
- Optional "Floater": Leave a bit of room in the margarita glass and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of your favorite liqueur on top of the margarita.
Sickly sweet with "prepared sweet & sour mix" - the revival of cocktails didn't happened, huh?<br/>Only good, if your tastebuds are deep in the 80's!
Okay...everyone! "Here's to our Christmas Celebrations" ...now are we having fun? (say yes!)
5 stars! My neighbor brought me back some great 100% agave tequila from Cabo and I made this drink! It was a huge hit, will be making this for my euchre bbq