1/2 Photos of Italian Margaritas
Sooz Cooks's Note:
Yummy and easy to make! Sweet and smooth and you can add an optional floater if you would like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- lime wedge, for rim of glass and garnish
- coarse sugar, for rim of glass
- 1If desired, rub the rim of 2 margarita glasses with lime and roll in coarse sugar.
- 2Fill a shaker with ice and add ingredients (if you don't have a shaker, use a pitcher!).
- 3Add Amaretto, Triple Sec, Tequila, and sweet and sour and shake well.
- 4Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime.
- 5Optional "Floater": Leave a bit of room in the margarita glass and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of your favorite liqueur on top of the margarita.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix