Yummy and easy to make! Sweet and smooth and you can add an optional floater if you would like!
Make and share this Italian Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- If desired, rub the rim of 2 margarita glasses with lime and roll in coarse sugar.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add ingredients (if you don't have a shaker, use a pitcher!).
- Add Amaretto, Triple Sec, Tequila, and sweet and sour and shake well.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with lime.
- Optional "Floater": Leave a bit of room in the margarita glass and slowly pour 1/2 ounce of your favorite liqueur on top of the margarita.