Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The pasta chips can be made ahead for this original appetizer
Make and share this Italian Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the lasagne noodles into large trangular"chip" shapes.
- Pour the pasta sauce into a small saucepan and set over low heat to warm while you make the nachos Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the pasta chips in batches without crowding until crisp and golden, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the chips from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle the hot chips with the Italian seasoning and coarse salt to taste. On a platter, layer the chips with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Heat in oven or microwave until the cheese is melted and bubbly Serve the nachos immediately, with the warm pasta sauce for dipping.