Source: Betty Crocker "Bring a delicious and sweet part of Italy into your home with a classic almond cookie rolled in pine nuts."
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cookie mix, granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll each ball in pine nuts, pressing to coat.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or just until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.