1/1 Photo of Italian Pignoli Cookies (Cookie Mix)
Source: Betty Crocker "Bring a delicious and sweet part of Italy into your home with a classic almond cookie rolled in pine nuts."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, beat cookie mix, granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms.
- 4Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll each ball in pine nuts, pressing to coat.
- 5Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 13 to 17 minutes or just until edges are light golden brown.
- 7Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
- 8Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 9Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Pignoli Cookies (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 25.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix