This peasant style dish is another favorite from "The North End Italian Cookbook". It brings back memories of the wonderful restaurants in Boston's north end Italian neighborhoods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add oil and sausages to a large heavy skillet.
- 2Fry over medium heat until sausages are cooked through and well browned, remove with a slotted spoon.
- 3Increase heat to high, add potatoes and fry, turning often, until crispy and tender.
- 4Return sausage to the pan and heat through.
- 5Add vinegar peppers by tearing into small pieces over the pan so juices fall on the potatoes and sausage.
- 6Cook 3 minutes more, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage and Potatoes with Vinegar Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1326.4
- Calories from Fat 683
- Total Fat 75.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.3 mg
- Sodium 2773.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 54.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: