Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yum! Makes great toast too.
Make and share this Italian sausage bread recipe from Food.com.
- Roll out dough as large as you can, as you would for cinnamon rolls.
- Sprinkle cheese, sausage, seasoning, salt and pepper evenly over surface.
- drain sausage first.
- Roll up from one end and form a normal loaf of bread.
- Dampen edges of dough and pinch edges to seal.
- Make small cuts on surface of dough to allow air to escape.
- Let raise and bake at 350F degrees for about 30 minsutes until golden brown.
- Cool, and slice into 1" slices.
- Serve warm.