Yet another great recipe I found in my moms collection.It is always fun to try a differnt spin on a traditional food and this is a good one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease,lightly,a 13x9x2 inch dish.
- 2After cleaning mushrooms,remove stems.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Put mushroom caps in dish.
- 5In a medium skillet,combine the garlic and sausage.
- 6Brown the sausage,and crumble as stirring.
- 7Drain well.
- 8Position a knife's blade in processor bowl.
- 9Add the stems of mushrooms,sausage and the pepper.
- 10Cover top,and process for 30 seconds.
- 11By spoonfuls,add filling to mushrooms,then sprikle the parmesan cheese.
- 12Bake for 15 minutes.
- 13You may garnish the mushrooms with the fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (699 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 84.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g