Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yet another great recipe I found in my moms collection.It is always fun to try a differnt spin on a traditional food and this is a good one!
- Grease,lightly,a 13x9x2 inch dish.
- After cleaning mushrooms,remove stems.
- Set aside.
- Put mushroom caps in dish.
- In a medium skillet,combine the garlic and sausage.
- Brown the sausage,and crumble as stirring.
- Drain well.
- Position a knife's blade in processor bowl.
- Add the stems of mushrooms,sausage and the pepper.
- Cover top,and process for 30 seconds.
- By spoonfuls,add filling to mushrooms,then sprikle the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- You may garnish the mushrooms with the fresh parsley.