Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a twist on meatloaf. This one's made from turkey and loaded with flavor.
Make and share this Italian Style Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed (turkey or pork)
- 1⁄2 cup progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce or 1 cup tomato and oregano pasta sauce, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large glass bowl combine all the ingredients except 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Turn out and shape meat into a loaf and place in a bread pan.
- Spread remaining sauce over top of loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.