1 hr 10 mins
Here's a twist on meatloaf. This one's made from turkey and loaded with flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 lb Italian sausage, casings removed (turkey or pork)
- 1/2 cup progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup tomato and basil pasta sauce or 1 cup tomato and oregano pasta sauce, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large glass bowl combine all the ingredients except 1/2 cup of sauce.
- 3Mix all ingredients together well.
- 4Turn out and shape meat into a loaf and place in a bread pan.
- 5Spread remaining sauce over top of loaf.
- 6Bake for 1 hour or until the internal temp reaches 165 degrees.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Turkey Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.4 mg
- Sodium 1577.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato and basil pasta sauce