1/2 Photos of Italian Sub Pasta Salad
Tastes like an Italian sub.... but it's a salad! Nice for summer picnics. Best if eaten the day prepared.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked drained and cooled
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 4 ounces diced cooked ham
- 4 ounces diced hard salami
- 4 ounces cubed provolone cheese
- 1Make sure your pasta has cooled completely.
- 2In a large bowl, toss together pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, red bell pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped onion, sliced black olives, ham, salami and provolone.
- 3In a jar or crouet, pour all the dressing ingredients. Shake very very well.
- 4Pour over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- 6If not eating right away, give another good mix/toss before serving.
- 7Best if eaten the same day as prepared.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sub Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 555.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g