1/3 Photos of John's Killer Sausage and Peppers
Miss Erin's Note:
This is something that John enjoys cooking when it's his turn, it's great with a glass of wine. You can serve it as a sandwich or over pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the sausages, drain.
- 2Brown the sausages in a little bit of butter.
- 3Saute the peppers and onions in a little bit of oil.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- 5Pour the sauce over the sausages and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for John's Killer Sausage and Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.3
- Calories from Fat 443
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 2618.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 36.7 g