Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Kim's Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- 14 pieces manicotti
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 -8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded on top
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Cook pasta. Cool in single layer. Heat oven to 350.
- Stir together cheeses, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Spoon into cooled pasta shells.
- Spread thin layer of spaghetti sauce on bottom of dish.
- Arrange pasta tubes in single layer.
- Top with sauce & extra mozzarella.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 40 min until bubbly.
This made an excellent manicotti! I used Fresh-Made Manicotti or Cannelloni Crepes Shells for the shells and scaled it does quite a bit. I used 4 shells which was about 1/4 of the recipe. I added a bit leftover roasted garlic to the filling to kick it up a bit. Over all an excellent recipe.