1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
This dressing must chill for 6 or more hours before serving don't even think about serving it right away as the flavors intensify with chilling time, even better if made a day ahead, I have left the Parmesan as optional you may add in or omit, you may adjust all amounts to taste.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 large garlic cloves, minced (or to taste) or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt or 1 teaspoon white salt
- 2 -4 teaspoons white sugar, more if needed to taste or 2 -4 teaspoons corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a blender or food processor blend all ingredients together (except Parmesan cheese and black pepper) until well blended, starting with 2 teaspoons sugar and adding in more if needed after mixing.
- 2Season with black pepper then mix in Parmesan cheese (if using).
- 3Adjust all ingredients to taste.
- 4Cover, and refrigerate for 6 or more hours before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1205.0
- Calories from Fat 1130
- Total Fat 125.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: