From Healthy Food Guide magazine and posted for ZWT 5.
Make and share this Lamb, Lemon and Olive Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 400 g ground lamb
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 300 g penne pasta
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 10 -12 black olives (kalamata olives are recommended)
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Cook onion in olive oil spray until soft. Add minced lamb, spices, salt and pepper, combine and cook till browned and cooked through. Drain off any fat from the meat mixture.
- Cook pasta and drain it, saving a little bit of the pasta water for the dressing. Combine all ingredients but the feta, toss well and put a bit of the water in to make a nice texture. Put into bowls, crumble feta over the top and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.