1/1 Photo of Lasagna Rolls
1 hr 10 mins
Padma Lakshmi's recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 dried lasagna noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen leaf spinach
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, minced and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced black olives
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes, double if you like spice
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce or 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- basil sprig
- 1In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Cook the spinach according to package directions, squeeze dry, and chop.
- 3In a bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, 4 tbsp of the parmesan, the sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, italian seasoning, lemon pepper, and red pepper flakes. Add salt to taste.
- 4Working with one pasta noodle at a time, smooth an even layer of the filling down on each strip, then roll up to enclose filling. Prepare remaining rolls in the same manner.
- 5Spoon a thin layer of sauce into a baking pan, top with the lasagna rolls, seam side down, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan and bread crumbs and drizzle with a little oil.
- 6Bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes, or until bubbling. Garnish with basil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.8
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 1252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning
lemon pepper seasoning