1/1 Photo of Lasagna Soup
My husband raved about this soup after tasting it at a local deli. This is my version, which he says is very close. It is thick and satisfying, and alot easier to prepare than lasagna!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups small shell pasta (shells, elbows, etc.)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup canned diced tomato, undrained
- 3/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1In large soup pot, brown beef& sausage with onion.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 4Add pasta to pot along with all remaining ingredients.
- 5Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve with garlic bread& salad, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Soup
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 917.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: