1/1 Photo of Lasagna Style Bow-Tie Pasta
Easy way to have Lasagna taste without the hassle. Kid friendly pasta dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Grease 8x8 square baking dish.
- 3In large pot boil 4 qts water and partially cook pasta for half of the directed time.
- 4In large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- 5Add onion and saute 1 minute.
- 6Stir in beef or turkey and cook until lightly browned about 3 minutes.
- 7Add spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil.
- 8Reduce heat to low and partially cover the skillet.
- 9Simmer for 5 minutes.
- 10In small bowl mix ricotta or cottage cheese with egg and Parmesan.
- 11Drain the pasta throughly.
- 12Layer half the pasta in the pan.
- 13Spoon cheese mixture over the pasta.
- 14Spoon half the meat mixture over the cheese.
- 15Sprinkle with half the mozzarella.
- 16Make another layer with the remaining pasta, then the meat then the mozzarela.
- 17Cover pan with foil, spraying the inside facing the cheese with pam.
- 18Bake for 15 minutes.
- 19Uncover and bake for another 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Style Bow-Tie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.7
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 838.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 37.3 g