1/2 Photos of Lasagna the Irish Way
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #235426's Note:
This is a really good way to eat proper Lasagna! I have always eaten this since I was small and really enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) Gas Mark 5.
- 2In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the meat until brown. Once cooked, drain and leave to the side.
- 3Mix your ricotta, egg, basil, thyme, garlic and oregano and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 4In a 9x13 baking dish with a little of the spaghetti sauce. Place three of the lasagne sheets over the sauce. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture and then a layer of the meat mixture over it and repeat until mixtures are all gone. Top the lasagne with the left over mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 5Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes until the cheese browns and the lasagne appears bubbly.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna the Irish Way
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 643.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: