This is a really good way to eat proper Lasagna! I have always eaten this since I was small and really enjoyed it.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) Gas Mark 5.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the meat until brown. Once cooked, drain and leave to the side.
- Mix your ricotta, egg, basil, thyme, garlic and oregano and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- In a 9x13 baking dish with a little of the spaghetti sauce. Place three of the lasagne sheets over the sauce. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture and then a layer of the meat mixture over it and repeat until mixtures are all gone. Top the lasagne with the left over mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes until the cheese browns and the lasagne appears bubbly.