1/3 Photos of Last-Minute Lasagna
Muffin Goddess's Note:
A great-tasting, easy recipe that I found in Martha Stewart's Real Simple magazine. The leftovers are good to reheat for lunch the next day, too. For those more careful eaters, use light cheese and turkey pepperoni. Unless you are a grease-fiend, the end result will taste just as good. Omit the pepperoni for a vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce (tomato-based)
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, approx. (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Pour 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of prepared pan.
- 4Arrange 12 frozen ravioli on top, and scatter the spinach over them.
- 5If using, place pepperoni slices evenly over spinach, and top with half of each cheese.
- 6Cover with another layer of ravioli, and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- 7Cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more, or until bubbly.
- 9Allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Last-Minute Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 970.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: