1/2 Photos of Lemon cream liqueur
24 hrs 30 mins
Wonderful for those long summer evenings, when it's too hot to go to bed...it will keep the conversation going forever (or at least until the bottle is empty...!)Keep this in the freezer (it won't freeze because of the alcohol in it, but it will become even creamier and more refreshing) and take it out about ten minutes before serving (Prep time includes overnight soaking)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put lemon peels (without white pith) in a jar with the alcohol, leave them to soak for 24 hours shaking the jar a couple of times.
- 2Boil milk and sugar for 25 minutes, leave to cool.
- 3Strain the milk, add strained alcohol, vanilla and whiskey, mix well and put in a bottle.
- 4Keep in the freezer.
- 5Variation: use tangerines instead of lemons.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon cream liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (2104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1752.3
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 353.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 327.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: