1/1 Photo of Lemon Thyme Chicken Crunch
1 hr 15 mins
This is a Campbell's recipe. It is low in fat and sounded good so I thought I would pass it along.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl mix soup, water, lemon juice and thyme.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and paprika on a plate.
- 3Dip chicken into 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- 4Coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 5Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 6Spray chicken with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 375 F for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 8Heat remaining soup mixture.
- 9Serve with chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Thyme Chicken Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.3 g