1/1 Photo of Limoncello Syllabub With Crushed Amaretti Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This sounds wonderful and looks really fancy without all that much effort. I originally found this recipe in the UK cooking magazine Olive. Cooking time includes the 1hr chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the lemon juice, most of the zest and the limoncello together.
- 2Pour the cream into a large bowl and softly whip with the sugar.
- 3Drizzle in the lemon mixture and whisk until incorporated.
- 4Divide between 6 small glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 5Just before serving, put 6 cookies in a plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin and sprinkle over each dessert with a little lemon zest.
- 6If you like, serve each with a whole cookie on the side.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Syllabub With Crushed Amaretti Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: