1/1 Photo of Limoncello Syllabub With Crushed Amaretti Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This sounds wonderful and looks really fancy without all that much effort. I originally found this recipe in the UK cooking magazine Olive. Cooking time includes the 1hr chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the lemon juice, most of the zest and the limoncello together.
- 2Pour the cream into a large bowl and softly whip with the sugar.
- 3Drizzle in the lemon mixture and whisk until incorporated.
- 4Divide between 6 small glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 5Just before serving, put 6 cookies in a plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin and sprinkle over each dessert with a little lemon zest.
- 6If you like, serve each with a whole cookie on the side.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Limoncello Syllabub With Crushed Amaretti Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.7
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: