1/1 Photo of Linguine Marinara (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 6)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 6: Dinner, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. This is really simple to make, just be careful not to overcook the seafood, as it will become tough and leathery. Also, don't overcook the pasta - it is better for your digestive system if it still has a little bit of bite left in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until tender; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, cook marinara mix in heated large frying pan, stirring, for 2 minutes; remove from pan and drain.
- 3Add onion , garlic and chilli to same heated pan; cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until onion softens. Add undrained tomatoes; cook, 5 minutes. Return seafood (marinara mix) to pan; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- 4Serve pasta with marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine Marinara (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 6)
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red Thai chile