This is ever so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 bacon, slices chopped
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained & sliced
- 1/2 lb linguine (I use gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- fresh Italian parsley, minced
- additional grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add bacon and cook until fat is rendered and bacon begins to color, about 6 minutes.
- 3Drain off fat.
- 4Add shallots and stir 1 minute.
- 5Add cream and bring to a boil.
- 6Turn off heat and add tomatoes.
- 7Cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water.
- 9Return linguine to pot, add sauce and 1/4 cup cheese and stir to coat.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Divide between plates.
- 12Sprinkle with pine nuts and parsley.
- 13Serve, passing additional cheese separately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cream
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.8
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 237.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g