Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a show I was watching with Jamie Oliver. I have served it several times to seafood lovers and it is a hit. Paired with a nice white wine and salad it is a wonderful dinner.
- Cook pasta as directed. Drain.
- Meanwhile in a hot deep skillet, heat olive oil. Add pancetta. Fry until golden.
- Add shallots, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to skillet. Stir well. Sautee until veggies are tender about 3 minutes.
- Add clames and white wine. Bring to boil.
- Cook until clams open. Discard any that have not opened.
- Remove from heat and add linguine,parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until all is combined well.