Expat in Holland's Note:
This recipe came from a show I was watching with Jamie Oliver. I have served it several times to seafood lovers and it is a hit. Paired with a nice white wine and salad it is a wonderful dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile in a hot deep skillet, heat olive oil. Add pancetta. Fry until golden.
- 3Add shallots, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to skillet. Stir well. Sautee until veggies are tender about 3 minutes.
- 4Add clames and white wine. Bring to boil.
- 5Cook until clams open. Discard any that have not opened.
- 6Remove from heat and add linguine,parsley, salt and pepper. Toss until all is combined well.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Clams, Pancetta, Chili and White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 44.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: