1/3 Photos of Linguine with Garlic and Oil
Posted as a request for a low budget meal. Besides it's quick, easy and tastes just great. Serve with a green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Linguine following the package directions.
- 2Saute sliced garlic cloves (Adding more garlic if you like)in olive oil, over medium heat until golden brown, remove garlic, and set aside.
- 3Add dry pepper flakes cook for an additional minute.
- 4Add parsley and salt, cook 1 more minute.
- 5Add cooked linguine, toss in garlic, arrange on heated serving platter, and sprinkle with black pepper.
- 6Serve with grated cheese and a nice loaf of Crusty Italian bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine with Garlic and Oil
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 15.2 g