An easy and colorful seafood and mushroom medley. A salad and a nice bottle of wine will help make this meal complete! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces whole wheat linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (all kinds, we used only white & cremini)
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup good dry white wine
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb sea scallops
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- chopped flat leaf parsley
- grated fresh parmesan cheese, and some for the table
- 1Cook linguine as directed on package.
- 2Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 3Add mushrooms and seafood seasoning: saute 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms are browned.
- 4Add bell pepper & scallions; cook and stir 3 minutes longer.
- 5Stir in wine and shrimp; bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes.
- 7Add scallops & crushed red pepper flakes, if using: cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
- 8Serve over linguine.
- 9Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linguine With Seafood and Mushroom Saute
Serving Size: 1 (1112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: