Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This white clam sauce beats any I've had at a restaurant! For maximum goodness, eat this the day after and use the fresh lemons. Enjoy!
- Heat butter and oil in pan.
- Add garlic and cook gently, about 10 minutes.
- Mix parsley and clams and stir into oil mixture.
- Cook slightly more, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and toss with cooked linguine.
- Stir in fresh lemon juice and enjoy!
Authentic Italian Cooking at its finest!This is sooo easy to make, very light but very tasty i will definitely add this to my regular rotation