1/1 Photo of Low Calorie Spaghetti
Erv Kosch's Note:
This decident Italian dish is great on most diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start your noodle water boiling and add 2 pinches of Kosher Salt.
- 2When the water starts to boil, add the noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's direction.
- 3Brown the Turkey, White Onion, a pinch of Kosher Salt, Sliced Mushrooms, 1 teaspoon Dried Basil, and 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley on a medium heat.
- 4Drain any grease that may have cooked out.
- 5Add the Spaghetti Sauce and turn to the heat to the lowest setting. Stir occasional while the noodle are cooking.
- 6When the noodles are done, drain them and toss with Olive Oil and remaining Dried Parsley.
- 7Dish out the cooked noodle and place the sauce on top.
- 8Optional - Top sauce with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese or 1 1/2 tablespoons of Low Fat Small Curb Cottage Cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 654.7
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 180.3 mg
- Sodium 1002.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 30.2 g