Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This decident Italian dish is great on most diets.
Make and share this Low Calorie Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Start your noodle water boiling and add 2 pinches of Kosher Salt.
- When the water starts to boil, add the noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's direction.
- Brown the Turkey, White Onion, a pinch of Kosher Salt, Sliced Mushrooms, 1 teaspoon Dried Basil, and 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley on a medium heat.
- Drain any grease that may have cooked out.
- Add the Spaghetti Sauce and turn to the heat to the lowest setting. Stir occasional while the noodle are cooking.
- When the noodles are done, drain them and toss with Olive Oil and remaining Dried Parsley.
- Dish out the cooked noodle and place the sauce on top.
- Optional - Top sauce with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese or 1 1/2 tablespoons of Low Fat Small Curb Cottage Cheese.
we loved this, but i did make a few changes. we don't use bottled sauce so i subbed a 28 oz cann of whole tomatoes, which i chopped, and a 16 oz can of diced tomatoes. i let it all simmer with added oregano and a bay leaf for 1 hour so it could thicken. i also added 2 cloves of garlic. very good week day dinner