1 hr 30 mins
Tracy Warner's Note:
This is an easy, tasty low-fat chicken parmesan that the whole family will love. Shh. They won't even know it's low-fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together egg white and juice from lemon.
- 2Pound chicken with a meat tenderizer.
- 3Wash chicken and place in bowl with egg white/lemon juice mixture.
- 4Coat both sides of each chicken breast with bread crumbs.
- 5Spray the bottom of a frying pan with diffused olive oil or cooking spray.
- 6Sautee each breast on both sides until the chicken is no longer pink on the outside.
- 7Cover the bottom of a 9x11 baking dish with some of the marinara sauce until you can no longer see the bottom of the dish.
- 8Arrange the sauteed chicken in the pan.
- 9Cover the chicken with the remaining sauce.
- 10Combine the two types of chees and spread over the top.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 1820.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 52.9 g