Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Supper low fat and very cheap to make! And don't for get full of flavor!
Make and share this Low Fat Stuffed Pasta Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil and add pasta shells (Cook al dente).
- In a bowl add spinach and zucchini and wilt by heating in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Then add to the cottage cheese and parmasan mixture.
- In a glass baking pan put 1/2 cup of marnaria sauce.
- Drain and stuff shells and put in baking dish.
- Cover with rest of the sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.