Supper low fat and very cheap to make! And don't for get full of flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bring water to a boil and add pasta shells (Cook al dente).
- 3In a bowl add spinach and zucchini and wilt by heating in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 4Then add to the cottage cheese and parmasan mixture.
- 5In a glass baking pan put 1/2 cup of marnaria sauce.
- 6Drain and stuff shells and put in baking dish.
- 7Cover with rest of the sauce.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells