The old country taste with half the time to prepare! Perfect for new cooks, wives and moms.
Make and share this Made-Over Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl whisk together your beaten egg, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, parmesan cheese and 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Meanwhile cook macaroni according to package for 8-11mins.
- Brown sausage and drain; add 1 jar spaghetti sauce.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish layer noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce, mushrooms.
- Repeat layers.
- Heat other jar of sauce adding oregano, and 1tsp garlic powder, and pour over top of dish -- careful not to overfill, but fully saturate.
- Cover with foil and cook 40 minutes. Remove foil and top with 1.5-2 cups mozzarella and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- **Serve with garlic bread and watch it disappear!**.
- Also a gr8 dish to make ahead -- freezes great!
This was easy to make and made a great meal!