1/1 Photo of Made-Over Lasagna
Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
The old country taste with half the time to prepare! Perfect for new cooks, wives and moms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl whisk together your beaten egg, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, parmesan cheese and 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 2Meanwhile cook macaroni according to package for 8-11mins.
- 3Brown sausage and drain; add 1 jar spaghetti sauce.
- 4In 13x9-inch baking dish layer noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce, mushrooms.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Heat other jar of sauce adding oregano, and 1tsp garlic powder, and pour over top of dish -- careful not to overfill, but fully saturate.
- 7Cover with foil and cook 40 minutes. Remove foil and top with 1.5-2 cups mozzarella and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- 8**Serve with garlic bread and watch it disappear!**.
- 9Also a gr8 dish to make ahead -- freezes great!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Made-Over Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1155.1
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 213.9 mg
- Sodium 2786.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 59.3 g