1/2 Photos of Marcella Hazan's "pasta Al Limone"
A deceptively simple, classic Mediterranean recipe from one of my fave chefs. Even better if you make fresh pasta, but dried pasta is super,too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, bring the cream and butter to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the lemon juice and the zest and reduce the volume by almost half.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Have your cooked and drained pasta (I like fettucine for this one -- ) ready to go.
- 5Add the pasta to your skillet with the sauce and toss to coat over medium heat.
- 6Add the cheese and toss for a few more seconds.
- 7Serve with additional cheese.
- 8Note: Marcella calls for the zest of 4 (!) lemons, but I thought it a bit over the top -- just me.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marcella Hazan's "pasta Al Limone"
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.8
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of