A deceptively simple, classic Mediterranean recipe from one of my fave chefs. Even better if you make fresh pasta, but dried pasta is super,too.
- In a large skillet, bring the cream and butter to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the lemon juice and the zest and reduce the volume by almost half.
- Remove from heat.
- Have your cooked and drained pasta (I like fettucine for this one -- ) ready to go.
- Add the pasta to your skillet with the sauce and toss to coat over medium heat.
- Add the cheese and toss for a few more seconds.
- Serve with additional cheese.
- Note: Marcella calls for the zest of 4 (!) lemons, but I thought it a bit over the top -- just me.