From Little Italy, CT. Delicious and easy to make for parties.
Make and share this Marinated Antipasto Platter recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces mushrooms, whole
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 5 ounces olives, super colossal
- 1⁄3 lb sliced roast beef, cut into strips and rolled up and secured with toothpicks
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 11 ounces pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 lb salami, slice rolled up and secured with toothpicks
- lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinade vegetables in container overnight.
- Place green leaf or other decorative lettuce leaves on large platter. Arrange vegetables, meats, and cheeses decoratively over lettuce leaves.