Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little twist on the classic fresh mozzarella and tomato caprese salad.
Make and share this Marinated Caprese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Warm the oil in a saucepan over medium heat with the garlic, peppercorns, rosemary, salt and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- While the oil is cooling, cut the mozzarella into 1-inch cubes.
- Remove the rosemary sprigs and peppercorns from the oil and pour over the mozzarella. Let stand at room temperature for several hours or refrigerate for up to 4 days. (Bring to room temperature before serving.).
- Cut the tomatoes into fork-sized chunks. Drain excess oil from the mozzarella and fold in the tomato chunks.
- Garnish the salad with fresh basil and serve.