1/4 Photos of Mean Chef's Fettuccine Alfredo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set small frying pan in mid-high heat.
- 2Add the butter and the cream to the frying pan and mix well.
- 3Stir the sauce frequently and add the black pepper, salt and nutmeg, boil and immediately lower the heat and stir frequently until the sauce becomes heavier, it should take a few minutes of constant stirring. Add the pasta to the boiling water along with some salt and cook to your liking. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and add the sauce to it.
- 4Mix well. Add the grated cheese to the sauce and pasta, and mix until the cheese is absorbed by the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mean Chef's Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1344.1
- Calories from Fat 673
- Total Fat 74.8 g
- Saturated Fat 44.3 g
- Cholesterol 396.2 mg
- Sodium 813.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.7 g