- Mix together ground beef, onion, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, cornflakes, garlic, oregano, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; blend well.
- Spray a large baking dish or sheet with nonstick spray (Pam).
- Shape meat mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Heat marinara sauce in a saucepan according to package directions.
- Add meatballs and simmer 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Spoon 5-6 meatballs onto bottom half of rolls.
- Add enough sauce on top to coat.
- Cover with top half of roll and serve.
- Slightly messy but worth it.