1/1 Photo of Meatball Sandwiches
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup crushed corn flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups purchased marinara sauce
- 6 Italian rolls (long) or 6 French rolls, toasted (long)
- 1Mix together ground beef, onion, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, cornflakes, garlic, oregano, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; blend well.
- 2Spray a large baking dish or sheet with nonstick spray (Pam).
- 3Shape meat mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until firm to touch.
- 5Heat marinara sauce in a saucepan according to package directions.
- 6Add meatballs and simmer 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 7Spoon 5-6 meatballs onto bottom half of rolls.
- 8Add enough sauce on top to coat.
- 9Cover with top half of roll and serve.
- 10Slightly messy but worth it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.5 mg
- Sodium 1456.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 34.1 g